Funky Monkey Bread

Knock knock knock. Gentleman Caller. Hello, Lovelies. It’s the time of year when I start thinking on brunch. The sun is at its most lovely, the flowers are in bloom, the mimosas are flowing and you are planning on having 3 dozen of your closest friends over to kill 3 dozen bottles of champagne and … Read moreFunky Monkey Bread

Sugar Free Paleo Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread

Well, kiddos, Yours truly, The Gentleman Caller, is on a CLEANSE. Yes, a CLEANSE. I know, it sounds terrifying, doesn’t it? It’s actually not that bad. I usually¬†encourage the 80/20 philosophy in life. 80% of the time you eat properly, healthfully. The other 20% GO HOG FREAKING WILD. Most of what I present to you … Read moreSugar Free Paleo Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread

Corn Cake Louise

Printable PDF at the bottom of the page! Knock knock knock. Gentleman Caller. Cornbread. Like barbecue, it comes in innumerable incarnations and everyone thinks theirs is the best. Well, they can all go to hell because mine actually IS THE BEST. Cornbread has remained an enduring staple because it goes with practically everything. This recipe … Read moreCorn Cake Louise